Entering the ABP Workforce Experience Awards
“Business Psychology is the study and practice of improving working life. It combines an understanding of the science of human behaviour with experience of the world of work, to attain effective and sustainable performance for both individuals and organisations”
The Association for Business Psychology’s Workforce Experience Awards programme offers a unique and distinctive platform for the celebration of excellence in applying psychology to improve working lives.
Whilst many Awards programmes exist in the field of Human Resources generally and in various psychological disciplines, the ABP Workforce Experience Awards focus directly on demonstrating the commercial and practical value of Business Psychology to organisations and their workforces.
The ABP is inviting Award submissions in each of the categories described below before the submission deadline of Monday 12th June 2017. Individuals, teams and organisations can enter (“Entrants”). External consultants/suppliers can enter with or on behalf of their clients. By making a submission to the Awards, Entrants agree to be bound by the Terms of the Awards Programme (available on the ABP website).
In each category, entrants are assessed on the same basis, against the same criteria. That is:
- Relevance to business psychology, e.g. evidence-based, validated, multiple or diverse models or theory applied
- Evidence of stakeholder engagement, e.g. ongoing and comprehensive consultation and/or co-creating solutions in partnership
- Evidence of effective project execution, e.g. clarity on approach, timing and monitoring against specific goals
- Evidence of the application of conceptual models, e.g. applying relevant and valid approaches
- Evidence of effective evaluation, e.g. relevant evaluation method applied to relevant data, ideally multiple evaluation methods applied with multiple sources of data
- Extent of impact, considered in context of original objectives as well as breadth and depth of impact
Entries to the Innovation category will additionally be scored on the basis of the evidence supplied of innovation, e.g. a new application of traditional tools or use of an approach that had never been applied before.
Categories for submissions
The awards categories cover all aspects of business psychology.Find out more