2015 ABP Annual Conference Video
“Business Psychology in Action”
The annual ABP conference, inspired by the ABP's upcoming book publication, 'Business Psychology in Action', was celebrating its 15th anniversary. This second book from the ABP, edited by Pauline Grant, showcases the ‘state of the art’ and future direction of Business Psychology.
The 2015 Annual ABP Conference provided delegates with keynote speeches and workshop sessions that generated theoretical discussion and delivered practical outcomes supported by an evidence base. Specialists from Business and Occupational Psychology – as well as decision makers from OD, L&D, and HR – gained real value from attending. The conference was also the ideal place for leaders from Legal, Marketing and Finance backgrounds to learn about strategies that they could adopt and incorporate to meet real organisational challenges.
The conference featured numerous fun-filled activities, including Thursday afternoon’s ‘TED Talks’ inspired sessions, delivered by inspiring speakers, and the Friday Gala Dinner.
2014 Event Highlights – Why people attended
Our 2014 annual conference highlighted professional development through client-led speaker sessions, round table discussions, and sponsor-led accreditation sessions. Attendees got involved in networking by taking advantage of the conference’s inclusive and vibrant atmosphere, and shared their extraordinary knowledge with peers throughout the conference. However, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. So, we also had loads of fun filled activities that you could take part in, such as our much-anticipated Friday Gala Dinner, to really let your hair down.
What people said about last year’s conference
- "Amazing organization - well done! This was a first for me and I was very impressed."
- "Blend of practicality and robust academic underpinning."
- "Great atmosphere, very friendly. Excellent speakers - learned a lot and hope to be back next year"
- "An excellent event and one I think would be very relevant to line managers seeking to improve their people management skills. A truly productive, insightful and enjoyable two days."
- "A well organised conference that balanced professionalism well with the creation of a friendly informal atmosphere"
- "I found the conference very worthwhile. As I am self-financing, I would not say this lightly! Lots to take away that I can apply in my practice"