Contact event manager
Get your house in order!
Integro Accounting Practice Manager
Fully MAAT Qualified
Anti-Money Laundering Reporting Officer
If you’re thinking of setting up your own business as an independent practitioner or if you’re one of the 40% of our members who are already trading, this session is for you.
At the ABP, we want to ensure from a practical perspective, you are best placed to be efficient with your accounting and tax structure. In this session, Integro Accounting have kindly offered to help walk us through the following:
- Welcome from Integro Accounting: Who are we and how can we help?
- What is the most tax efficient way of consulting?
- Why is the take home pay so different: Sole trader vs Limited company?
- IR35: what is IR35 and the IR35 off payroll roll out.
- Question and answer session: All questions can be answered including Covid-19 job retention scheme, deferred VAT and much more.
Instructions are to:
- Register – only 25 spaces available!
- Bring your tea (or coffee) to your own table on Friday.
- Click on the link we send those who register.
- Bring your brain, your sense of humour and engage with your fellow members.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to ask you for your thoughts on what sort of topics you’d like us to discuss and as well as ideas for what you think the ABP could do to support and help members for the foreseeable future. Please email email@example.com your suggestions. Naturally, it will be completely free to ABP members to attend.