Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Please note this webinar has been rescheduled to Thursday 9th July 12-1pm.
Collaborative Webinar with The Hive & ABP!
Enabling, Experiencing & Engaging Change; linking cognition, behaviour change and the bottom line.
If something’s not working, it no longer falls on the leader alone to produce a different outcome.
Different outcomes require different ways of thinking, ways of being, ways of responding. More than ever we are required to have hard, tough, uncomfortable conversations. Our willingness to face and embrace these discomforts is the foundation upon which good teams and organisations flourish. This webinar explores how to facilitate difficult conversations, between individuals and within teams, to the benefit and wellbeing of the organisation.
DATES AND TIMES
Thursday, 9th July 2020 at 12h00 noon.
Prices are £45 per webinar for ABP members and £60 for non-members.
(Please note prices exclude VAT)
This webinar takes a pracademic approach to exploring how to facilitate difficult conversations, and how they are enabled using vulnerability. Hints, tips, and practical application, here’s what we’ll cover:
- Review and discussion of current research findings in Vulnerability.
- From experience – what works and doesn’t for teams, leaders and organisations.
- Impact and benefits to individuals, teams, leaders and organisations alike.
- Creating a Culture of Vulnerability – operationalising and sustaining the How.
These are the learning objectives covered in the workshop:
- KNOWLEDGE of vulnerability –
Facilitating difficult conversations, between individuals and within teams, requires a theoretical underpinning to ensure ethical, practical and successful application. This section explores:
- What is vulnerability in the context of challenge, conflict and conversation?
- Defining vulnerability in theory and practice.
- What influences willingness to be vulnerable and speak up?
- How can healthy conflict be achieved?
- What are the potential risks and benefits of choosing discomfort over silence?
- Why boundaries matter when using our voice
- EXPERIENCE of vulnerability –
- Understanding what vulnerability feels like – what helps, what hinders, what we are asking of others when we facilitate or encourage challenging conversations through vulnerability.
- To safely & ethically build a culture of vulnerability within teams and organisations.
Once you register, you will be provided a link with instructions to join the workshop a few days before the scheduled date. Please make sure you have an internet connection and you can join the webinar through a laptop, computer or a screen-enabled device. We advise you save this workshop in your diary once you register.