Contact event manager
- Full Series ABP Member inc VAT 50 remaining£540
- Full Series ABP Non-Member inc VAT 50 remaining£630
- 3rd June Single Module - ABP Member 50 remaining£108
- 3rd June Single Module - Non-Member 50 remaining£126
- 10th June Single Module - ABP Member 50 remaining£108
- 10th June Single Module - Non-Member 50 remaining£126
- 17th June Single Module - ABP Member 50 remaining£108
- 17th June Single Module - Non-Member 50 remaining£126
- 24th June Single Module - ABP Member 50 remaining£108
- 24th June Single Module - Non-Member 50 remaining£126
- 1st July Single Module - ABP Member 50 remaining£108
- 1st July Single Module - Non-Member 50 remaining£126
- 8th July Single Module - ABP Member 50 remaining£108
- 8th July Single Module - Non-Member 50 remaining£126
We are delighted to bring you a 6-part webinar series which will focus on giving business psychologists practical knowledge and insight into creating a learning and development strategy.
Dates and Times
6 sessions running Thursday weekly, 3 June to 8 July, 10-11am.
Virtual platform via Zoom.
What the course is about
The course is designed to help you develop your understanding and knowledge for creating a learning and development strategy. Over the course of the webinar series, you will receive insights into six key areas that can help you to strengthen your understanding of how to create a learning and development strategy, with practical knowledge and shared experience for how to develop capability.
You will learn using slides, exercises and interactive conversations with the facilitator. In this webinar series you will cover the foundations to creating a learning and development strategy.
The 6 modules will consist of the following:
- Aligning to organisational strategy
- Understanding organisational objectives, what senior leader’s priorities are, budget management and diversity and inclusion.
- Developing skills as a learning function
- Understanding the skills needed across learning and development, partnering with vendors, and professional development options.
- Development of learning programmes
- Avoiding once and done approaches, developing digital resources, and learning technologies
- Evaluating learning programmes
- Understanding business requirements, solving performance problems, moving away from learning objectives.
- Understanding performance data and metrics
- Understanding the language of data and performance in your organisation, influencing with business acumen.
- Adapting to needs
- Keeping a learning strategy adaptive to organisational needs and to senior leader’s priorities.
The programme will be facilitated by Sukhvinder Pabial, founder of Challenging Frontiers. Sukh is an experienced strategic and senior organisational and learning and development leader who actively works to progress the thinking and practice of L&D. Sukh’s interests lie in L&D strategy and consultation, OD strategy, innovation in business, positive psychology, and emotional intelligence. Sukh understands many aspects of L&D and OD and how to build solutions that work both at the organisational level and meeting immediate needs.
Once you register, you will be provided a link with instructions to join the workshop a few days before the scheduled date. Please make sure you have an internet connection, and you can join the webinar through a laptop, computer or a screen-enabled device.