- 15 September 2021
- Wednesday, 12:00PM to 13:00PM
- ABP Admin
Contact event manager
The sessions are designed to help new members understand our values and our goals as an Association as well to brief them practically on all the wonderful opportunities we have to engage and work with each other.
One of the questions we will be asking our new members is why they joined. Feel free to share with us what you enjoy and value from being a member and we can share some of your feelings with our new joiners – better yet, if any of you want to join the session and help assimilate our new members you’d be welcome to join. Depending on how many sign up, we may need some help facilitating break out group discussions, so let us know if this appeals by emailing email@example.com
The broad agenda will be:
- Overview of the Association: our mission, values and direction.
- Key events and opportunities for you to engage with and meet people and content. Ben will outline the events lined up for December and January.
- Introduce yourselves. We’re going to invite you to register for the event so we know what sort of numbers of attendees we’ll have on the day. Depending on numbers, we will organise break out groups accordingly so you get to have good conversations with each other.
- Sharing your hopes for why you’ve joined and what value you’d like to see out of your membership.
All ABP events strive to be engaging and interactive. Ben will focus primarily on sharing information for around 10-15 mins, but the majority of the session will be us hearing from you and you meeting and engaging with each other.
To register and attend, please do so here!