ABP Virtual Afternoon Tea – The ABP, Awards, and future challenges for practitioners; a personal view
14 August 2020 at 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The ABP, Awards, and future challenges for practitioners; a personal view
Clodagh O’Reilly (interviewed by Matt Flury)
14th August, 1pm – 2pm
Clodagh O’Reilly is a former ABP Chair and founder of the ABP Workforce Experience Awards. She is a non-psychologist who has significant experience of applying business psychology in large organisations. Clodagh and Matt will explore a range of topics, including:-
- Her reflections on and insight into the ABP and business psychology, gained as a member over the past 20 years
- How the Workforce Experience Awards have helped practitioners and signaled changes taking place in the field
- The opportunities and challenges she sees on the horizon for business psychology practitioners
Clodagh’s breadth of experience and insight, together with her focus on the future, will provide attendees with inspiration and food for thought.
Instructions are to:
- Register – only 25 spaces available!
- Bring your tea (or coffee) to your own table on Friday.
- Click on the link we send those who register.
- Bring your brain, your sense of humour and engage with your fellow members.