Enabling, Experiencing & Engaging Change; linking cognition, behaviour change and the bottom line.
2 March 2020 at 8:37 pm
This webinar explores Vulnerability and its link to organisational advancement, through increased trust, engagement, belonging and inclusion. Such respective changes foster greater productivity and innovation, resilience and adaptability, all of which enable high performance within teams.
DATES AND TIMES
Prices are £45 per webinar for ABP members and £60 for non-members.
You will learn through the use of slides, exercises and interactive conversations with the facilitator and other trainees. In this webinar, you will cover
- Review and discussion of current research findings in Vulnerability and Trust.
- Insights and pragmatic application within organisations.
- Impact and benefits to individuals, teams and leaders.
- Impact and benefits to organisations
- Creating a Culture of Vulnerability – the How of Vulnerability.
- Opportunities for further research.
These are the learning objectives covered in the workshop:
1. KNOWLEDGE of vulnerability –
Exploring what we know about Vulnerability, both through academia and research, and
from organisational experience.
- What is vulnerability?
- How is it defined?
- What influences willingness to be vulnerable?
- How can it be achieved?
- What are the potential risks?
- What are the potential benefits?
- The role of boundaries
- Differences between vulnerability and trust
- Willingness to be Vulnerable versus Trusting Behaviour/Active Vulnerability
- Passive Vulnerability (Reliance based trust) versus Active Vulnerability (Disclosure based trust)
- The lack of specific vulnerability research
- Trust as closest ‘conceptual cousin’ & their differences
- Closing the research gap
- Commercial sense
2. EXPERIENCE of vulnerability –
- Understanding what vulnerability feels like – what helps, what hinders, what we are asking of others when we encourage vulnerability.
- To safely & ethically invite vulnerability to build a culture of vulnerability within your team and organisation.
- Introduction of frameworks (limited in academia)
- Introduction of practical pracademic’ approaches based on experience.
Once you register, you will be provided a link with instructions to join the workshop a few days before the scheduled date. Please make sure you have an internet connection and you can join the webinar through a laptop, computer or a screen-enabled device.
We advise you to save this workshop in your diary once you register.