- This event has passed.
How to build compelling and interactive virtual content
9 April 2021 at 11:15 am - 1:15 pm
As part of this learning experience, we have included some asynchronous learning to support synchronous virtual classrooms. As a participant, you will have access to some sample content on our Lumina Learning Experience platform for two weeks following this workshop. This will demonstrate how you can use asynchronous social learning to support your virtual classrooms to improve the learning experience.
By the end of the one hour workshop participants will:
- Be aware of different delivery techniques and some top tips for designing virtual workshops and interventions
- Have experienced different ways of delivering content as a participant
- Understand some of the key challenges faced when delivering virtually
The 3 takeaways for participants following the workshop include:
- Top tips for designing virtual content
- AN opportunity to experience a social online platform to deliver content
- Some great ideas for delivering content virtually
- ABP Student Members: Free
- ABP Corporate Members: £37.50 for two people (a minimum of two participants per organisation)
- ABP Members: £25
- Non-Members: £56.25
Dr Stewart Desson and Jane Armytage
Dr Stewart Desson is an experienced Business Psychologist and the CEO/founder of Lumina Learning. He is the author of the innovative Lumina Spark psychometric.
He has supported many clients in customising their use of learning resources. Stewart has pioneered a psychological approach to employee engagement and individual transformational using the innovative Spark model.
His role on the board of the Association for Business Psychology (ABP) includes special responsibility for professional development events for business psychologists throughout the UK.
Jane Armytage is the Business Delivery Manager at Lumina Learning. In her 30+ years working in HR, she has completed projects for many organisations across public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
An award-winning expert in the use of psychometrics in development and selection, Jane uses her knowledge of business and current market dynamics to support organisations and executive teams to manage people to improve performance and achieve commercial success.