How to Transition to New Ways of Working Webinar
16 September 2020 at 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
We often hear that change in organisations is constant and the significant changes to the world of work we now face following the coronavirus outbreak has only reinforced that. New technologies, ways of working in teams, and other career transitions are all things that people now have to get used to.
In this webinar we explore a range of common work transitions and how to support people make the transition to new ways of working a success. From making the transition back to work from absence to transitioning into a new role, to having to get used to working in new and different ways there are many work transitions people face. This webinar will provide you and your people with an understanding of the foundations of transition and you will leave with practical tools to make it a success.
Dates and Times
16th September 2020
12 noon -1pm
Prices are £45 per webinar for ABP members and £60 for non-members inc VAT.
Learning Objectives and Content Schedule
You will learn through the use of slides, exercises and interactive conversations with the facilitator and other trainees.
By attending this webinar, you can expect to:
- Be able to describe the range of work transition(s) people may face
- Be able to how people respond to change
- Be able to describe three stages of transition
- Explore how to use personal strengths to make work transition(s) successful
- Gain practical tools to manage the transition to new ways of working
These are the topics covered in the workshop:
- Introduction to types of organisational change
- Overview of the change curve and how individuals react to change
- Reflection on how to use strengths to manage the transition to new ways of working Using Bridge’s model of transition to support people through change
- Opportunity for discussion and reflection in current context
Once you register, you will be provided a link with instructions to join the workshop a few days before the scheduled date. Please make sure you have an internet connection and you can join the webinar through a laptop, computer or a screen-enabled device.
We advise you save this workshop in your diary once you register.