Membership Categories and Post-Nominals Transition Lead
Type of role (i.e. ongoing or project)
Project and could be ongoing.
Time commitment required (i.e. number of hours per week or month):
2-3 hrs. Ideally starting asap.
Any specific skill set/experience needed (i.e. video editing):
Good communication skills, proactive.
The successful applicant must be a member of the ABP, or willing to become one at the point of appointment.
A brief description of the role:
- Creation of a project plan to transition existing members to the new membership categories.
- Dealing with individual member queries
- Designing and implementing a communication plan to members
- Dealing with problems/issues as they arise
- Working with Steve and Alex for guidance and alignment on activities
- Working with CJAM to ensure the correct processes are in place
- Helping to create transition forms
- Ensuring all risks/concerns are dealt with
- Reference documents – Certification forms, Consultation paper, FAQs, video explainers, survey results
How to apply?
Please send CV with a covering email outlining your interest and suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org