Yellow Hat UK
Remote Working UK Based Permanent Contract
As Occupational Psychologists you will join the newly formed Occupational Psychology team at an exciting time and will have the opportunity to shape a professional service that supports our rapidly growing UK public sector client base.
You will be responsible for designing and delivering assessments to assist our clients with their recruitment needs.
We strive to innovate using the latest research and technology, providing standard methodology to future proof success while working in a positive collaborate manner with our clients and colleagues.
• Design, delivery, and evaluation of volume assessment (for recruitment and promotion) processes and materials. A subject matter authority, who can flex across fields.
• Design of core and augmenting processes and materials for example recruitment, promotion, training, quality assurance etc.
• A willingness to innovate and work with new technologies.
• Research new and emerging assessment processes/ methods to continuously improve operations.
• Provide appropriate occupational psychology consultancy to clients and senior managers to ensure best practice, ethical, future proof solutions.
• Use of appropriate statistical methods/ techniques/ data interrogation to ensure assessment solutions are robust, fair, reliable, and valid. A keen eye on growing diversity and reducing adverse impact.
• Comfortable leading teams and working collaboratively/ optimally in teams and supporting team members in the broader Resourcing team.
• Proven positive stakeholder and client management experience.
• Interact with clients in a positive, confident, and credible manner.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships.
• Willing to mentor and lead Junior Occupational Psychologists optimally, with a view to enabling them to secure
• Support with the impact assessment of client requests for change
• See opportunities for new business development.
• Prepare and contribute to written proposals for clients. Good commercial insight.
You need to have:
• Experience with the design, delivery, and evaluation of volume assessment (for recruitment and promotion) processes and materials.
• Volume Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) experience.
• Statistical analysis competence.
• Chartered status, or equivalent level of professional qualification, or be actively working towards achieving recognised status. Registered Psychologist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
• Strong commercial foresight
• An innovative and fresh thinker
• Hunger and passion to learn
It would be great if you had:
• Presales/ business development capability, including but not limited to preparing proposals/ pitching our services to potential clients
• Experience of applying occupational psychology in a public sector setting.
• Mentor and facilitation skills.
• MBA or similar business degree.
• Multiple psychometric accreditations.
Grade 6 Salary £45k
Working remotely for this role ,therefore can live in any location within the UK .
25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional days, private medical, life assurance, pension, and generous flexible benefits fund
We embrace difference as a source of creativity, innovation and competitive advantage and are striving to become a more diverse organisation. We welcome applications from people with a diverse variety of backgrounds and identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Apply to Debbie Ingram Debbie.firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit yellowhatuk.com.