Role: 3x Assistant Psychologists – UK wide (Homebased)
Reporting to Business Psychologists
Salary: £22k outside London and £24k inside London
Job type: Permanent/Full-time
Sector: Occupational Psychology
As part of the next stage of development for Lexxic, we are excited to be recruiting for three Assistant Psychologists.
This is an opportunity for forward-thinking psychologists to support our continuing growth and ensure our services are delivered to the highest quality standards for our clients.
You will be an ambassador for Lexxic to many of the most progressive companies in the UK, as well as playing a critical role in developing innovative services that build upon Lexxic’s culture and reinforce our values.
The roles are hands-on, which will suit someone who embraces the opportunity to build effective relationships with clients and contribute to service implementation. We are a collaborative and mission driven team. Creativity and innovation are key elements of Lexxic’s culture and there will be no shortage of opportunities to implement new ideas.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
Within the Assistant Psychologist role, you will become involved in delivering our psychological services related to Dyslexia, Dyspraxia (DCD), Dyscalculia, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Conditions and mental health difficulties. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Meeting with clients to administer assessments, deliver training and coaching
- Delivering face-to-face, virtual and phone-based assessments
- Educating clients about our services in relation to business development
- Writing and proofreading reports
- Working with Chartered Psychologists
- You will have a relevant Psychology degree plus MSc in Occupational Psychology
- You will be able to demonstrate high levels of innovation, self-motivation and a passion for providing high levels of customer service
- You will have experience of supporting individuals with neurodiverse conditions, such as Dyslexia or mental health conditions, and with delivering training/ coaching
- You will have an interest in the areas of diversity and wellbeing and be passionate about enabling individuals to reach their full potential
- You will show strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication, and time management skills
- You will have evidence of relevant or transferable experience of working with clients in a busy environment
- At Lexxic, we value a motivation to progress your career in this field, and welcome individuals who are eager to enrol on the Qualification of Occupational Psychology (QOP) (Stage 2)
- This role is home based with some flexibility on location. Further travel will be required throughout the UK and Ireland as required.
- The above is naturally not immediately applicable. Travel will be subject to public health guidelines relating to COVID-19. Our primary objective is always the health and safety of our staff.
How to Apply: To apply for any of these roles, please attach your CV and a one-page Cover Letter detailing the role you are applying for, your preferred location, your skills and experience. In addition, please let us know what attracts you to the role you are applying for and your key values.
Applications should be addressed to Cise Jalali, Head of Psychological Services; email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of applications: 2nd August 2021.
To learn more about Lexxic, please visit; www.lexxic.com.
Working hours: Full-time: Monday to Friday 8.45am to 5.30pm
Interviews: Initial interviews will take place via video conferencing. Date TBC.
Lexxic is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.