Website Psychological Consultancy Ltd
We need a full time Consultant Occupational Psychologist to deliver assessment solutions, assist with consultancy projects, deliver high end training courses and to manage client accounts.
For this role candidates will have:
- have an MSc in Occupational/Organisational Psychology
- a consulting background with at least 2 years’ experience in managing client relationships and projects
- a strong commercial focus with a proven track record of successfully engaging with business clients
- evidence of delivering assessment projects (e.g. interviews, assessment centres, psychometric insights)
- a passion for training with some first hand experience delivering training courses
- knowledge and understanding of the assessment market and the latest methodologies
- a keen interest in and thorough knowledge of psychometrics
The Consultant Occupational Psychologist will be required to fulfil the following duties:
Business development, including:
- First point of contact for client accounts
- Understanding individual client needs to propose tailored solutions
- Preparing proposals, tenders and presentation materials
- Responding to client leads and offering expert guidance
- Meeting clients and delivering presentations
Professional services, including:
- Training delivery for our Hogan certification courses, EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-360, Risk-Type Compass, PROFILE:MATCH® courses and BPS TUA and TUP courses.
- Being a contributing consultant in the delivery of consultancy projects. This could include individual assessments, report writing, delivering feedbacks, writing proposals, helping to design research projects (e.g. validation studies or bespoke assessment solutions).
You would be expected to familiarise yourself with all PCL products and services, their content and their prices, to provide knowledgeable customer support.
Desired Skills and Experience:
The successful candidate will need to be flexible, self-motivated, autonomous, disciplined, responsible, energetic, good at building and maintaining client relationships and able to work well in a small team.
Knowledge & experience
The successful candidate will need to have an MSc in Organisational Psychology, be familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express, PowerPoint, and have at least 2 years’ relevant work experience in a commercial environment. Qualifications in some or all of our assessment products (especially Hogan) would be advantageous. A BPS TUA TUP qualification is required.
The position can be based either in our London or Tunbridge Wells offices.
To apply please send your CV and covering application letter (including details of your current salary) to Gillian Hyde, either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Psychological Consultancy Ltd, 8 Mount Ephraim, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 8AS.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.