Location: London or Sunbury, UK (Other UK locations could be considered) – Currently most of our employees are working remotely. Once we start returning to the office, we’ll be embracing a new hybrid working solution, meaning this position would be split between remote and office working.
How would you like to have an employee research role with global impact?
Our employee insights team gather data from employees around the world and – working in experts inside and outside of bp – deliver insight-led reporting to bp’s leadership team and beyond.
Working alongside our employee research manager, our new employee insights advisor will help deliver our flagship research products – Pulse Annual and Pulse Live. The output of these surveys helps inform leadership and engagement strategies from the top down at bp.
You will also have the opportunity to lead other quantitative and qualitative employee research projects being undertaken by the team.
While the role will offer an opportunity to learn about employee specific research, the successful candidate will have a research background and experience in drawing insights from large data sets, strong written skills, as well as the confidence to work with, and present to, senior stakeholders.
Employee insights is one of four interconnected parts of the Measurement and Insights team (M&I) within Communications & Advocacy. The M&I team also manages external reputation research, digital analytics and media monitoring services.
In this role you will:
- Work with our third-party research agency to deliver bp’s employee annual engagement survey. Assisting with all elements of the programme from survey development, to survey execution, data analysis and report delivery.
- Contribute to our continuous listening programme – Pulse Live – by drafting questions and editing reports to highlight important ‘live’ issues. Working in collaboration with C&A and People & Culture to ensure that insights are applied to business planning and employee engagement.
- Manage our digital portal offering real-time ‘self-serve’ insights, working with a range of stakeholders to maximise their use of the available research data.
- Manage our employee insights community, helping to train and equip C&A and P&C professionals with the skills they need to use our research output.
- Lead other internal research projects to further help our leadership teams understand the employee experience.
- Ensure consistency across all measurement programmes and compliance with the Group C&EA policy. Drive even greater value and insights from existing tools to maximise their value.
- Proven track record of designing, developing and delivering measurement programmes.
- Experienced in shaping questionnaires and surveys to ensure objective research.
- Working with and analysing large, often complex, data sets.
- Interpersonal and influencing skills to work successfully with senior stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills to ensure all activities are delivered to deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player who is also self-motivated and able to work independently.
In addition, it would be helpful if you have:
- Experience managing an agency/consultancy to deliver projects on time and on budget and working in a suitable business environment
- Degree in behavioural or social sciences (psychology, sociology, economics, politics, market research etc.)
- Experience with relevant software such as SPSS and/or an understanding of coding platforms such as Python.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.