Website Saville Assessment, a Willis Towers Watson Company
Saville Assessment was founded to help clients place the right people in the right roles and support them in making sure their people thrive once they are there.
We want to hear from you if you are looking to:
- kickstart your career at one of the leading names in talent assessment
- support on projects, helping some of the highest profile organisations around the world develop effective strategies for assessing and developing their talent
- work with clients and colleagues from different countries, cultures and backgrounds
- build a deep understanding of the Saville Assessment portfolio and pass this knowledge on to others through tutoring on training courses
- learn how to effectively manage accounts and projects by providing support to colleagues across the organisation
If you are the right person for us, we will help you by providing:
- the chance to work with, and learn from, some of the most respected Occupational Psychologists in our profession
- support with your continued professional development, including support to become a Chartered Psychologist (Qualification in Occupational Psychology (Stage 2))
- test User: Occupational Ability & Personality (Level A & B) training to give you the skill base needed to understand and use our assessment portfolio
- a competitive starting salary of £30,000 and access to a generous benefits package (pension, private health insurance, life assurance, bonus, and cycle-to-work schemes)
- great career progression opportunities
- buddying and mentoring schemes to ensure you have the support you need to thrive and grow your career in Occupational Psychology
You will have:
- an MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent (or be studying towards it – completing all exams, final projects, and assessments this year).
- a passion for understanding what makes an effective assessment/development solution
- a willingness and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- exceptional written communication
- high attention to detail and a willingness to support with project administration
- the ability to quickly build effective relationships with clients and colleagues
- a drive to ensure great client outcomes when supporting on projects
- excellent customer service skills
- the ability to multi-task and work flexibly across different projects and rotations
- a proficiency with numbers and a comfort working with statistics
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 12th May 2021.
The start date is September 2021, although it is possible to start before then.
The expectation is that most of your time will be spent in our headquarters in New Malden, London.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.