To apply in-depth knowledge and specialist skills in any of the following technical areas (team effectiveness & collaboration, leadership & capability, culture & organisational change, operating model & organisation development) on a range of high profile client projects.
Roles and responsibilities
- Leads one or many project team(s), with support from Arup project Manager/ Director by planning and organising project, coordinating activities, tracking and reporting on project delivery, client liaison.
- Supports project economics by demonstrating good commercial discipline and leading to ensure the project commercially delivers against Arup’s business plan.
- Liaises closely with key client stakeholders to facilitate the delivery of set project outcomes.
- Supports Arup project Manager/Director and client to scope requirements and prepare proposals, developing client relationships, building internal and external networks.
- Contributes to the development of methodologies, tools, thought leadership papers, and the People and Change community of practice and Operations Consulting skills network.
- Develops/maintains strong client relationships and commanding the confidence of others, internally and externally.
- Builds engaging relationships with a range of internal stakeholders to help influence other disciplines and share People and Change best practices.
- Draws on relevant theories, evidence-based practice in the design and delivery of organisational diagnostics workshops
- Reviews, analyses and reports on client’s organisational behaviour and cultural landscape
Applies knowledge of organisational change theories and practices to make recommendations to client challenges
Education and experience
Please download the full job description here to read more detail on:
- Education and experience
- Skills and competencies
- Working Conditions
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.