Reporting to Assessment and Product Leads or Managing Consultants, you will help expand our senior client-facing team leading the delivery of complex assessment client solutions at Cappfinity. The client assessment team are responsible for leading the scope, implementation and ongoing evaluation of our bespoke assessment solutions.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
• We operate as trusted client advisors on the technical development of our end-to-end solutions, used by global clients across a wide array of industries and populations. We are experienced assessment professionals committed to applying Cappfinity best practice and thought leadership to meet unique client requirements.
• Our team are at the forefront of the assessment industry, with established relationships with other tech providers and deep expertise in the wider assessment ecosystem. We work with the best in class thinking in behavioural and cognitive design, marrying this with technology and data to drive world leading client solutions.
• To join this team, you must love data and analytical rigour as well as having a genuine passion for technology, maximising the opportunities at the interface of digital innovation and psychology. Our client work is fast-paced, and you must love the adaptability and resilience this requires.
• As one of the experienced members of the online assessment team, you will also take a key role in mentoring and supporting others to always deliver exceptional results and drive our business growth forwards.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of being a senior assessment lead on client accounts, guiding the direction and shape of the solution to ensure we achieve our client’s strategic objectives.
• Be able to understand our clients’ requirements, getting under the skin of what makes someone a truly exceptional performer using our world-class Futuremark methodology.
• Lead a cross-sectional delivery team spanning experts across the business, including engineers, UX designers and assessment consultants, to scope, design, implement and evaluate innovative online assessments.
• Act as a highly credible client advisor in the delivery of global assessment content, integrating best practice advice around adverse impact and psychometrics with the latest innovations in assessment to ensure solutions are robust, pragmatic and cutting-edge.
• Champion quality assurance and adherence across the delivery team to ensure our work goes live to the highest standards of detail, design and rigour.
• Engage with data and identifying patterns or trends to provide clients with relevant insights into their recruitment process or talent pool; being naturally confident providing data-led recommendations and advocating for improvements.
• Represent Cappfinity assessment and thought leadership in pre-sales activity, credibly supporting our commercial colleagues in pitches and presentations as the technical expert.
• Work as part of a talented and thriving team of assessment professionals, providing feedback and coaching to maintain our commitment to assessment excellence and innovation.
• Line manage and influence our wider business, integrating into a senior team of individuals at the heart of our client delivery.
Cappfinity are the world leaders in strengths-based assessment, providing award-winning recruitment and development solutions for organisations across the globe. Founded in 2005 by Dr Alex Linley, a leading expert in positive psychology and Nicky Garcea, occupational psychologist, our unique strengths methodology sits at the heart of our solutions. We bring together strengths expertise, data, innovation and human experience to assess and develop capability, fit and potential. With over 16 years of data insights, our expert knowledge is supported by our talent technology innovations, which create consumer-grade, authentic experiences for our clients and candidates. These solutions support improves the quality of hire, enhance efficiency and increase productivity, retention and diversity. Our teams in the UK, Ireland, US and Australia are proud to be working with more than 200 organisations in over 60 countries in service of our shared purpose – Strengthening the World.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter to Gurpal.email@example.com. Please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date for applications is Friday 4th February 2022.
Cappfinity will not use your data for any purpose other than the recruitment exercise for which you have applied. Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes members of the HR and recruitment team, and interviewers involved in the recruitment process.
Cappfinity will not share your data with third parties unless your employment application is successful and it makes you an offer of employment. Cappfinity will then share your data with your consent to obtain references for you, with employment background check providers to obtain necessary background checks and the Disclosure and Barring Service to obtain necessary criminal records check.
To apply for this job email your details to Gurpal.firstname.lastname@example.org.