We help you create the diverse, agile, and innovative workforce you need to succeed in an unpredictable environment.
As our newly appointed Principal Consultant you will be responsible for designing innovative solutions to address complex/multifaceted client needs. You will act as the content and/or delivery lead on highly complex strategic, high value situations, involving multiple decision-makers at a senior level within client organisations. You will be instrumental in bringing in others from the organisation into the sales or project cycle to optimise the outcomes for the business.
As a Principal Consultant at SHL you will be adept at responding to changing customer needs or commercial constraints to retain value to SHL and preserve client relationships. This role will also provide commercial leadership in the form of guidance and sign off for colleagues in order to maximise the revenue and profitability of projects at both the pre-sales and delivery stages. You will be comfortable engaging and influencing up to Group HR Director / CEO level and be able to present technical information in a highly meaningful way, delivering people insight aligned to organizational strategy.
You will have the opportunity to act as a mentor and/or coach for colleagues, particularly in relation to consulting expertise and pre-sales. You will actively represent the brand, proposition and services through a range of marketing assets and media. You will act as a company representative with professional bodies or client groups, presenting at a range of conferences and hosting webinars. You will play a key role in SHL’s thought leadership agenda by advocating and enabling new and innovative solutions and products to anticipate and respond to client and market needs.
- You will have significant experience in occupational psychology, Consultancy or HR, to include significant client facing and commercial experience, and a strong background in assessment and development
- Sound understanding of business practice, constraints and HR issues by working for SHL or another commercial entity
- Significant body of experience in the following areas: talent management strategy and process design; assessment; post-hire solutions; learning and development; training delivery; product consulting
- Viewed as a thought leader in at least one area and represents the organisation in this area
- Expert facilitator and/or public speaker
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Qualified Personality and Ability Test User
- Masters or equivalent (Psychology)
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist or equivalent qualification in the HR field (e.g. Chartered Institute Personnel and Development/Master Business Administration)
- Excellent business English
- Influential Network Contributor; is well connected across the global organisation
- Role models the organisation’s values and behaviours
What SHL can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Season ticket loan
- Private Medical & Dental
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership
SHL helps companies optimize performance and productivity through deep people insights. Our market-leading people analytics and technology equip leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven talent decisions that lead to stronger business outcomes. We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science and technology maximize the potential of people through data driven insights, an unmatched portfolio of products, engaging experiences built on science and global expert services. From Talent Acquisition through Talent Management we create diverse, agile, and innovative workforces across the globe. We need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact.
More at shl.com.
What SHL can offer you
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
Our mission is to maximize people’s potential.
At SHL, we love what we do and the good it creates for our customers and our people, it’s our obsession. Our culture is inclusive; we embrace diverse perspectives and collaboration to drive forward innovation and growth.
We build strong relationships based on honest conversations, ongoing feedback and a healthy dose of fun.
We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
We support each other – always. If this is important to you, consider a career at SHL
SHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit shl-hr.secure.force.com.