Cappfinity is seeking an experienced assessment design consultant to support our work with clients in the UK and across the globe. We are looking for someone with at least 5 years’ post-MSc experience to expand our senior client-facing team.
Our purpose is Strengthening the World. We believe that talent is evenly distributed, but the identification and development of talent – especially diverse talent – is not. Our strengths-based solutions and services help solve this by levelling the playing field, with an evidence base for fairness and inclusion built over the last 15 years.
Our talent assessments combine strengths-based hiring, authentic, immersive experience, and realistic work simulations to provide candidates with the best opportunity to fully understand the role and their match (suitability) for it, thereby helping companies hire the best people – who will excel in their performance, be retained and grow with the organisation.
This position is a great opportunity to make a real difference through combining best-in-class assessment practices with a consistent focus on diversity, equality and inclusion outcomes, and working with clients whose actions can really move the needle.
• Work directly with Cappfinity clients to understand their assessment needs
• Design and deliver assessment solutions for clients
• Lead on evaluating the effectiveness and fairness of assessments
• Ensure best practice in talent assessment, with a focus on driving innovation from these best practices
• Use the Cappfinity technology platforms to deliver assessments and provide excellent client and candidate experience
• Masters’ Degree in Occupational Psychology or closely related field with a focus on assessment
• Knowledge and experience of assessment design, psychometrics, and validation & adverse impact studies
• An eye for detail, thoroughness, and a passion for quality
• Excellent consultancy skills and the ability to gain the trust of demanding, analytical and highly numerate client stakeholders
• Adaptability and resilience
• Capability to lead project teams and apply excellent planning for on-time delivery
Cappfinity has teams working in New York City, London (UK), Birmingham (UK), Dublin (Ireland) and Sydney (Australia). This role will be part of the UK Assessment Solutions and Analytics team based primarily in London or Birmingham.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a cover letter to Lisa Sweeney, HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org
All potential employees are required to provide evidence of entitlement to work in the UK. We treat personal data collected during the recruitment process following our data protection policy/policy on processing special category personal data and criminal records. Information about how your data is used and the basis for processing your data is provided in our job applicant privacy notice.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.