Reporting to the Senior Product Consultant or the Leader within the Product function. Working within our product function, they support the development of our product portfolio in line with technology innovations and our business strategy. They work closely with colleagues across Cappfinity in the project management of our product development, supporting the development of collateral and testing of new features. Using their knowledge of our sector and technology to provide support to global colleagues in the implementation of products within their client solutions where Cappfinity are market leaders in strengths-based assessment.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
• Developing experience and knowledge about the Cappfinity product portfolio and the technology which underpins in to provide front-line support to colleagues about the build and implementation of products within client solutions. Working alongside our technical support agents in the investigation of any technical issues as and when required.
• With knowledge of our portfolio they may support the set-up administration and delivery of some propositions to clients, working closely with our Client Operations team.
• Works closely with Proposition Owners and Product Leaders across the business to support product implementation activities such as testing of new features and supporting colleague training.
• Uses organization and planning skills to co-ordinate the development of new products and assessment content. May include communicating with individuals across the business on related activities as well as those external to Cappfinity such as proof-readers and translation experts to support our global business needs.
• Collates data relating to our products to capture insights into user behavior as well as candidate and customer satisfaction to inform our product strategy. Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data to identify trends and themes to share with relevant product colleagues and well as contribute towards sales and marketing activities.
• Supports broader product related activities which contribute to our business and product strategy such as managing translation updates to core content, conducting market research and competitor analysis and, creation of sales and marketing demos.
• Opportunities to develop role within the product team as a Product Owner (focus on the technology) or Product Consultant (focus on the solution) or elsewhere in Cappfinity as a Technical Support Agent or Assessment Consultant.
Cappfinity are the world leaders in strengths-based assessment, providing award-winning recruitment and development solutions for organisations across the globe. Founded in 2005 by Dr Alex Linley, a leading expert in positive psychology and Nicky Garcea, occupational psychologist, our unique strengths methodology sits at the heart of our solutions. We bring together strengths expertise, data, innovation and human experience to assess and develop capability, fit and potential. With over 16 years of data insights, our expert knowledge is supported by our talent technology innovations, which create consumer-grade, authentic experiences for our clients and candidates. These solutions support improves the quality of hire, enhance efficiency and increase productivity, retention and diversity. Our teams in the UK, Ireland, US and Australia are proud to be working with more than 200 organisations in over 60 countries in service of our shared purpose – Strengthening the World.
To apply, please forward a copy of your CV and a cover letter to Beth Wilson, Director of Product and Operations at Beth.Wilson@cappfinity.com. Please apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Cappfinity will not use your data for any purpose other than the recruitment exercise for which you have applied. Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes members of the HR and recruitment team, and interviewers involved in the recruitment process.
Cappfinity will not share your data with third parties unless your employment application is successful and it makes you an offer of employment. Cappfinity will then share your data with your consent to obtain references for you, with employment background check providers to obtain necessary background checks and the Disclosure and Barring Service to obtain necessary criminal records check.
To apply for this job email your details to Beth.Wilson@cappfinity.com.