Award-winning talent solutions for forward-thinking companies
A senior member within our Product function, they input to the design, development and implementation of our existing propositions within Cappfinity and to our clients. Drawing upon their experience and knowledge of our sector, Product Consultants partner with stakeholders across our business to understand their needs and those of our clients.
Owns a number of Cappfinity propositions, operating as a subject matter expert in those propositions within Cappfinity and the technology which underpins them. Maintaining a source of truth in colleague and client collateral, as well as training users in the implementation of the proposition within our client solutions.
- Develops propositions, with understanding of our assessment methodologies, technology innovations, and user feedback. Applying knowledge of our sector, the competitive landscape and with consideration of our product strategy to develop market leading propositions.
- Works closely with Product owners and other stakeholders to input in to the requirements gathering process and supporting associated training. Taking into account the needs of our colleagues, clients and candidates who engage with the proposition – as well as the end-to-end user experience across our portfolio.
- Creates and maintains assessment, operations, marketing and sales collateral relating to their propositions – ensuring a source of truth. Inputs into the training of their propositions to the wider business or clients, as well as release notes and internal comms about any significant feature updates.
- Provides ongoing support to our global Technical Support agents, Assessment Consultants and Client Succes teams for product related queries. They may operate as a member of the client account team on the initial adopters of their propositions or at the point of significant updates; both supporting the upskilling of colleagues and identifying any additional user requirements.
- Contributes to our business data insights, through the analysis of data sources and reporting within Cappfinity to support our product strategy as well as marketing and sales campaigns.
- Supports Product Leaders on discrete projects related to our business and product strategy such as the management of our candidate preparation hub, translations, developing our pre-validated content libraries, and the analysis of data to inform Cappfinity research or reporting.
Position within Cappfinity: A member of the Product team, reporting into a Product Lead. Opportunities to manage junior members of the product team and / or mentor new joiners to the business.
Career progression: Opportunities to develop role within the product team as a leader within the function, as an owner of more complex solutions or new solutions with Cappfinity bring to market. Other role opportunities include (but not limited to) developing technical skills as a product owner, assessment or development consultant or client success manager.
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000 (dependent n experience)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.