SHL helps companies attract, develop, and grow the workforce they need to succeed. Our People Science solutions build sustainable, inclusive and agile organizations, enabling individuals and businesses to thrive across the globe.
Owing to a period of growth, we are seeking to extend our network of associate consultants across Europe. We’re looking for experienced independent IO Psychologists or assessment consultants and practitioners to help us scale delivery of our solutions and services.
You will be working with some of the world’s biggest, most progressive companies, navigating the future of work through designing and building engaging and scientifically valid talent solutions to empower and motivate their workforces. Drawing on your own expertise as well as SHL’s enviable products and solutions, you’ll augment a fusion of psychology, technology, data and insights – leading and advising clients on how to create lasting change and measurable impact.
We are currently looking to expand our team of external associates in the following areas:
- Experienced assessment practitioners (IO Psychologists / Assessment Consultants / HR Practitioners) to deliver one to one or group (Assessment and Development Centres) assessments (often including a mix of online psychometrics and virtually delivered case study exercises – role-plays, presentations and interviews), complete robust assessments and scoring, write detailed reports including hiring or development recommendations, and deliver feedback on these assessments as well as 360-degree surveys.
- HR and Psychometric training course delivery, covering ability test and personality (OPQ) training as well as broader assessment skills such as assessor training and interview skill training. Courses are typically delivered virtually across multiple days
- Data analysis, covering evaluation of score distributions for different populations, being able to identify trends and group differences in order to be provide clients with meaningful insights.
- In addition, we often draw upon our broader associate network to deliver on broader projects spanning job analysis and competency design, custom assessment solution design, and management and leadership development
You will need to:
- Be able to deliver work in at least one of the following European Languages: English; French, Italian, German, Flemish, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian (business level English is preferable in addition to another language)
- In some locations, be set up as a limited company
- Be experienced working at senior levels – using assessments to guide critical talent decisions
- Have a psychometric user qualification – ideally in OPQ
- Have extensive assessment delivery experience
- Be comfortable interacting independently with clients, managing your own time and working with the broader SHL team to deliver great results
- Have a flexible approach and able to deliver high quality outputs to specific and sometimes tight deadlines.
We offer our associate team a range of projects across Europe, providing opportunity to work with diverse organisations and stakeholders and to develop new skills and experiences. In addition, we are beginning to identify opportunities to bring this important network together, to share experiences, expertise and provide skill and knowledge development.
If this is something of interest to you, please get in touch to discuss more.
To apply for this job please visit shl-hr.secure.force.com.