This is a course of eight webinars that form our Practical People Assessment. Run by Ben Williams, Chair of the ABP and MD of Sten10, the programme is perfect for current or freshly qualified Occupational Psychology students who wish to make the leap from academic theory to actual practice. More experienced practitioners who wish to ‘round out’ their knowledge will also benefit.
You will learn through the use of slides, exercises and interactive conversations with the facilitator and other trainees. In this webinar series, you will explore the basic frameworks around the below topics, discussing their best use in selection and development and learning to design and manage the following:
- Job Analysis and Competency Design Skills
- Interview Design and Interview Skills
- Test and Questionnaire Design Principles
- Situational Judgement Test Design Skills
- Assessment Centre Exercise Design – Part 1
- Assessment Centre Exercise Design – Part 2
- Assessment Centre Assessor Skills & Feedback
- 360 Feedback Questionnaire Design & Delivery
If you are interested in accessing this event, please click here to register for the whole Practical People Assessment series. Purchasing the entire series gives you access to a discounted rate, effectively getting one session for free. If you attend all sessions, you will receive a Certificate in Practical People Assessment from the ABP.
Sessions are recorded, in case you miss one you will be sent the recording via email.