Drawing on the latest research in the field of wellbeing, stress and performance this interactive session introduces delegates to a new and deceptively simple framework for understanding and improving wellbeing and performance in the workplace.
Inspired by over 20 years of working across the disciplines of performance, stress, resilience, mental toughness, and positive psychology, as well as assessment, development and organisational change, the Minds at Psychology Works realised that there was an opportunity to pull all of these strands together to create a single framework for understanding and improving wellbeing in the workplace. One that works across prevention, detection, support and management.
This session introduces delegates to the Better Business Formula, sharing how it fits with existing approaches and the latest research in this area, as well as the findings of this year’s 2021 CIPD Health and Wellbeing and REBA Employee Wellbeing Research reports.
Designed to tackle both the symptoms and causes of poor wellbeing in the workplace, the framework can be used to assess the health of a business’ existing wellbeing strategy, generate holistic end-to-end solutions, or flexibly integrate with existing wellbeing initiatives a business might already have in place. Our mission, to provide businesses with a clear routemap for putting wellbeing at the heart of an organisation’s culture, and in turn, improve business performance.
In addition to learning about the model, delegates can also expect the session to cover:
• Why there is no ‘one size fits’ all when it comes to pinning down wellbeing in the workplace
• How to create a balance between individual and organisational responsibilities for wellbeing
• How many wellbeing initiatives are unintentionally dis-empowering their people, and what to do about it
• A three-step method for how to introduce and embed new wellbeing initiatives
• The opportunity to complete their own online Wellbeing Health Check