Many of you have listened to our amazing podcasts, but who is behind all of those great interviews? Introducing Dr Rob Feltham, Editor of the ABP Psychology of Work Podcast series. "As a business psychologist I am perhaps best known historically for my research into assessment centre…
We are very excited to launch a brand new ABP Membership Benefit with to Integro Accounting.
We’d like to introduce a potential new partner for the ABP to aid you with your accounting needs. It’s a trial offering, and we think there’s really good potential here to support our members with a highly qualified accounting team, with dedicated support for ABP members.
What’s on offer?
There are 3 different options:
- All Inclusive Accountancy Package
- Join Integro Accounting and form your Limited Co.
- Tailored Support for Sole Traders
All-inclusive accountancy package
10% Discount on Integro Accountancy Package – Save £120 with exclusive ABP membership.
- Dedicated qualified accountant
- All your personal and business taxation needs covered
- Unlimited face to face meetings
- Award winning software FreeAgent licence
- 24/7 access to your accounts
- Ongoing tax reminders
Just £90+VAT pm – usually £100 + VAT.
Join Integro Accounting and form your Limited Company
Save £75 with exclusive ABP membership when signing up to Integro Accounting.
- Set up your business bank account – Exclusive offer with Tide Banking
- Registration for company VAT
- Registration for the Flat Rate VAT Scheme
- Open your PAYE scheme
- Registered office and directors service address
Just £50 + VAT – usually £125 + VAT
Tailored support for Sole Traders
From just £50 + VAT per calendar month you can have full accountancy support throughout the year including your annual tax return submitted on your behalf.
I’m interested! What do I do next?
Either give the Integro Accounting team a call on 020 7096 2659 and let them know you’re taking up the ABP member offering, or sign up via the website, and in “Where did you hear about us”, select ABP. Visit their website here.