How would you describe what you do? The way I would describe what I do would be as a subject matter expert in people Initiatives, especially those involving organisational development, change, culture, employee engagement, diversity, wellbeing and learning and development. I take an…
On 1st July 2019, the ABP held its AGM, which, amongst other things, included an election to select our new ABP Board Members. The draft minutes of the AGM will be available in the Members section of the ABP website shortly.
Our new Board members are:
- Ben Williams – remains as Chair
- Joanna Floyd – already co-opted as Company Secretary.
- Alex Forsythe – already co-opted to lead our industry standards and about to share our consultation on new accreditation standards for MSc courses
- Michelle Minnikin – already co-opted as manager for regional networks. If you want to start a local group, she’ll support.
- Sarah-Jane Last – already co-opted. Sarah has led previous conferences and is an all round ABP champion supporter.
- Nicky Thompson – already co-opted to lead our corporate membership proposition.
- Gabriele Galassi – already co-opted to be our training lead and preparing to digitalise and make more widely available our popular training programmes.
- Guy Cohen was formally co-opted as Treasurer (he will stand for Board election in 2020)
These individuals will join our existing Board members (Lucy Standing – Vice Chair, Steve Apps, Uzma Alfridi, Richard Chataway, Sukh Pabial, Uzma Waseem, Stewart Desson (currently co-opted).
Thank you to all who stood for election. Getting involved is not limited to Board positions – we have many volunteer positions available. If you wish to contact any of our board members, you can do so via their LinkedIn profiles or through the ABP secretary email.