- This event has passed.
Creating complete leadership from incomplete leaders
26 May 2023 at 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree – £18.00
Speaker: Ben Vernazza, Principal Consultant, Head of Assessment at Edgecumbe
Given the uncertain and ever-changing times we are living through, leaders are facing greater demands than ever before. Our decades of experience helping our clients develop sustainable leadership in their organisations have shown us how leadership needs to adapt to meet changing requirements.
During this insightful session we will:
- explore what leaders need to do to create the conditions for people and organisations to thrive and sustain their success;
- offer a way of rethinking leadership based on our research;
- make the case for building complementarity within leadership teams – it is unrealistic to expect individual leaders to excel at all the fundamental tasks of leadership, so complementarity is key;
- demonstrate a methodology that enables organisations to create complete leadership from incomplete leaders through assessment and development.
Insights you can expect to gain from this webinar:
- The tasks leaders need to perform to create the conditions for success.
- The impact of personality on leadership.
- Why it is unrealistic for any individual to be a complete leader.
- Practical tools, tips and insights to use for leadership assessment and development.
- The learnings from our leadership work, based on practice and research.
Edgecumbe Consulting Group is a leading UK-based leadership consultancy. We are positioned at the interface between leadership research and its application in organisations. Our proprietary model of leadership, the Primary Colours® Model, developed by our co-founder, Professor David Pendleton, is taught at leading business schools including Oxford Saïd, Henley and Alliance Manchester.
Ben is a Chartered Psychologist with over 20 years of experience in the field and works as the Head of Assessment for Edgecumbe. He is highly experienced in consulting with clients on leadership assessment and development services, having worked for several consultancies including Saville Consulting and OPP/The Myers Briggs Company. He works at all levels with public and private sector clients and his core focus is to provide bespoke consultancy solutions that impact individual, team and organisational performance.