- Virtual Event
- April 24, 2020
- Friday, 14:30PM to 15:30PM
Contact event manager
The ABP has long discussed the idea of facilitating online meetings, and the strange times in which we are now living have helped to push this agenda item to the fore! We’d like to facilitate the ABP community to come together and support each other and are proposing you block out an hour on each Friday at 2.30 to join us with a cup of tea (or coffee!)
Working with loss, grief, and endings in the time of coronavirus
In these remarkable times we are confronted with the subject of death, something that is often considered in hushed tones, ignored or brushed aside.
This crisis has brought the subject of endings to the fore and it will have a profound impact on our personal, work, social and global identities.
An interactive session that will explore:
- attendees experience of loss and mourning;
- working with a new normal,
- isolation and loss of face to face interaction;
- loss of identity,
- responding to change, loss & disruption
- some exercises in dealing with loss
Instructions are to:
- Register – only 25 tickets available!
- Bring your tea (or coffee) to your own table on Friday.
- Click on the link we send those who register
- Bring your brain, your sense of humour and engage with your fellow members.
We’d also like to take this opportunity to ask you for your thoughts on what sort of topics you’d like us to discuss and as well as ideas for what you think the ABP could do to support and help members for the foreseeable future. Please email email@example.com your suggestions. Naturally, it will be completely free to ABP members to attend.