Contact event manager
By the end of the session you will have a set of practical tools and techniques to help you:
- Understand what matters to you and what drives and motivates you.
- Develop a clear picture of what personal career success looks like for you.
- Find an ever-increasing range of ways of showing how you add value to your organisation.
- Understand how you are perceived by others and learn how to manage and influence those perceptions.
- Learn how to shape your role and keep on improving it.
We will cover:
- What “Taking Control of Your Career” means and why it’s important.
- Your Starting Point. Understanding Yourself and What You Want.
- Now what? Strategies for shaping and accelerating your career.
The training is underpinned by positive psychology and solutions-focused principles as well as brain-friendly learning design.
Short interactive presentations with paired work and activities to bring the concepts to life.
Antoinette is an award-winning consultant, coach, speaker and author who specialises in career management and mentoring.
Antoinette uses a solution-focused approach to focus on the things that will have the greatest impact on performance. By helping to make progress in those areas, she inspires her clients to operate more effectively and deliver better results. In the past few years, she has supported multiple career management programmes. She was a contributor to the Virtual Career Labs at the United Nations Development Programme, which won two Fuel50 awards in 2017 as outstanding career management initiatives.
Antoinette speaks at events across the globe on subjects like the impact of mentoring and the importance of career conversations to engage, keep and develop employees.
Training Criteria Framework