- University of Westminster, 35, Marylebone Rd., London, NW1 5LS. Room MG14
- December 3, 2019
- Tuesday, 18:00PM to 20:00PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
ABP Christmas knowledge sharing and networking session
This month’s ABP get together is all about you. We feel at the end of the year, after hearing lots of different speakers, that now we should hear more from you.
We’d like you to come to this session and share:
– highlights for you in 2019. What key insights have you learned, and think others may benefit from you sharing?
– what are you looking to do more of in 2020?
– what help and support would you like from the group?
Our aim is to have you leave feeling good about what you’ve contributed, but also happy about some ideas and actions you can take for 2020. This is your opportunity to contribute: please support this event.
As always, nibbles and drinks will be provided, and as it’s nearly Christmas, maybe a mince pie or two!
We should like to thank our Vice Chair, Lucy Standing for facilitating this session and the University of Westminster for once again hosting this event.
We look forward to welcoming you.