- This event has passed.
Things to consider when supporting EDI (Equality, Diversity & Inclusion) work with clients
8 November 2022 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Speaker: Tameron Chappell
Tameron has academic roots in Psychology, as a researcher at the Universities of York and Oxford and as a lecturer at Oxford Brookes University before starting her own Business Psychology consultancy. She loves a good theory and evidence-base but also looks for how that can be practical and useful day-to-day! She has over 15 years of experience in designing and delivering bespoke leadership programmes, building high-performance teams, assessment and selection solutions, succession planning and executive coaching assignments. She specialises in using psychodynamics and relational approaches to motivate and increase effectiveness for individuals, teams and organisations. She uses Transactional Analysis, Internal Family Systems and Systemic Constellations alongside psychometrics to explore the hidden patterns behind EDI and organisational challenges.
The session will include the following topics.
- How to address the Elephant in the Room that Unconscious Bias Training does not have a strong evidence-base
- How to address the other Elephant in the Room that some of the behaviours associated with poor EDI culture are actually poor management skills
- How to find out more about the client context in a closed competitive bidding process
- How to manage expectations and ensure project success
- How to embed the work to maximise sustainability when you have limited time on the project
We look forward to welcoming you!