Website Bailey & French
Bailey & French are a purpose-led Evergreen business (meaning we are aiming to make a long-term positive difference in the world) driven to humanise the world of work. We have an award-winning reputation for innovation, using the latest evidence-based research in the field of positive psychology to design targeted learning solutions for our clients.
Humanising the world of work is an ambitious vision which creates a new era in how people experience work throughout their lives. We believe that we need to listen to, guide, and empower people as whole human beings, and we help our clients to solve key people challenges they may be facing in their organisations.
To find out more, visit our website where you can find case studies and information around our service offerings.
About the role
Our consulting team works across all sectors, and we are looking for people excellent at building relationships, pitching and facilitating content, as well as creating opportunities with current as well as new clients.
We want to find people who are passionate about our purpose of humanising the world of work, with experience in Consulting, in any industry or market. If you have experience in applying positive psychology, that’s even better! You should feel confident facilitating up to senior leadership level, both face to face and virtually, and will be able to navigate complex stakeholder relationships.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regularly engaging with clients across all sectors, nurturing relationships and identifying areas of further opportunities for work.
- Becoming an expert in our solutions, being able to confidently discuss these with clients and make recommendations based on the clients current context.
- Proactive outbound activity, through LinkedIn, Hubspot, or any other appropriate channels to find new clients to reach out to.
- Designing content for new solutions, and facilitating workshops when required, either virtually or face to face.
- Regular LinkedIn activity & communication with existing clients and keeping on top of the latest industry trends within HR / Positive Psychology.
- Proactive management of your sales pipeline, focusing on hitting financial targets for the business, and in turn earning your commission!
- Attending and contributing to internal team meetings to keep updated with what’s going on in the business and build strong relationships across all teams.
What we are looking for….
- We’re looking for someone who can passionately and professionally help our clients shape their business strategy and the future of work.
- You will show us strengths that will drive you to engage new relationships, work collaboratively, and think critically and strategically to navigate complex stakeholder networks.
- You’ll be a naturally curious person and love to ask questions to find out more information from clients.
- You will be able to confidently speak about our solutions and build strong relationships with existing and new potential clients.
- You will be able to demonstrate a good track record of applying your knowledge in psychology to receive results.
- Previous experience (2+ years) in a Consulting / Business Psychology role is preferred.
- Ideally, we are looking for someone who has experience working with HR / Learning & Development / Organisational Design clients, but this is not essential.
- Degree level education (Bachelor’s or Masters) in Psychology / Positive Psychology / Organisational Psychology etc is preferred.
- An interest for continuously building knowledge and expertise in all things business, psychology, leadership and people development.
- Experience with Hubspot, MS Teams, Zooms, Office 365 is desired.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary, generous commission structure (between 5-10% for existing and new business), and annual bonuses for hitting performance targets.
- ‘Brighton Rock Stars’ Incentives monthly, quarterly and yearly, for smashing performance targets, including winning an all-expense paid for trip for you +1.
- Quarterly ‘Charity Champion’ events where we can give back to our local community.
- 33 days annual leave per year (25 days + 8 bank holidays) plus an additional day for every year you’re with us, up to 5 years.
- Flexible working hours (ability to start/finish early, and work from home.)
- Sabbatical options after 5 years’ service.
- Free wellbeing support and advice through an external employee assistance programme.
- Free eye tests & discount vouchers for prescription glasses.
- A whole host of salary saving schemes to help you save money on car parking, technology, nursery fee’s, and more!
- The chance to join our EMI share scheme and share in our success as we continue to grow.
- An office location just 3 minutes away from the sea, and in the centre of Brighton.
How to apply
If you would like to submit an application for this role, please use the form on the application page http://baileyandfrench-4296053.hs-sites.com/consultant-leadconsultant?hsCtaTracking=9bad4500-3047-400c-96b7-6069e1cc47f8%7Cd009fd91-dd2c-4971-9600-0d3321ec167c For any other questions feel free to contact our Human Experience Guardian, Lauren Harding, at email@example.com
Reports to: Head of Consulting
Salary (Dependent on Experience): £25,000 – £50,000 + uncapped commission
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.